Design: Just for Fun
The most thorough behind the scenes stories ever told about Themed Entertainment design at America’s favorite destination resorts – Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Universal Studios Tour, Spectacular Las Vegas and more.
Legendary Imagineer Bob Gurr, as Principal Designer for hundreds of Themed Entertainment projects, takes the reader behind the scenes:
- Learn how Disneyland developed the first Monorail in America.
- See how Universal Studios Tour Animated King Kong came to be.
- A Pirate Battle Show and Sinking Ship in Las Vegas – how did they do it.
- Get the story of the animated Abraham Lincoln at the NY World’s Fair.
- Meet the team behind the Los Angeles Olympics Flying Saucer.
- And so much more…
Foreword by Marty Sklar
Design by Michael Aronson, Hard-bound. 216 full color pages.
Red and Blue Collector’s Edition
1,000 numbered and signed by Bob Gurr
Thanks to all of you for making this book a success!